Saturday, May 12, 2018

Where My Blogs Will Now Be Seen

Where My Blogs Will Now Be Seen

Alert!

All of my blogs (all seven of them) will now be posted on the following sites:

Facebook.com-www.facebook.com/katherinesewell775562

MeWe.com      
mewe.com/join/in-depth_christian_teaching

MyPraize.com  - www.mypraize.com/kathy7

GooglePlus.com - https://plus.google.com/+KatherineSewell

I have the desire, and need, to get true Christian teaching out to as many as I can - world wide!

I would be happy to see you on all of the above sites!! Come join me!!

I am also looking for a good social site that is more European, more attined to the non-Christian folks. If anyone knows of a good site, please let me know! I truly appreciate your help!

God bless you all and may He send His precious grace and generous mercy to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment