Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Note from the Shepherd's Disciple

A Note from the Shepherd's Disciple:


This blog page has three sister blog sites:


www.therestoodalamb.wordpress.com


www.theshepherdscorner.wordpress.com


www.anointedtoteach.wordpress.com


Each of these blog sites have their own in-depth Christian series and each site has their own articles - different from the others.


On the "There Stood A Lamb" blog page, I have a series "Be Holy, for I am Holy" by Andrew Murray. Very interesting reading.


On the "The Shepherd's Corner" blog page, I have a series "The Holy Spirit" by A. W. Tozer.


On the "Anointed to Teach" blog page, I have the series, "The True Vine" by Andrew Murray. (this is an especially interesting series).


I pray that everyone will be edified an enlightened by these different series!


God bless each and every one whose faith greatly increases through reading our teaching efforts!


The Sheherd's Disciple

No comments:

Post a Comment