Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bible Verses for Encouragement - 3

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth b removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea ... God is in the midst of her, she shall not be moved; God shall help her, just at the break of dawn." (Psalm 46:1, 5).


"Give us help from trouble, for vain is the help of man. Through God we will do valiantly, for it is He who shall tread down our enemies." (Psalm 60:11).


"For the Lord God will help me; therefore I will not be disgraced; therefore I have set my face like a flint, and I know that I will not be ashamed. He is near who justifies me; who will contend with me? Let us stand together. Who is my adversary? Let him come near me. Surely the Lord God will help me; who is he who will condemn me? Indeed they will all grow old like a garment; the moth will eat them up." (Isaiah 50:7).


"Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be moved but abides forever. As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds His people from this time forth and forever." (Psalm 125:1).


"Oh, bless our God, you peoples! And make the voice of his praise to be heard, who keeps your soul among the living, and does not allow our feet to be moved." (Psalm 66:8).


"Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me! For my soul trusts in You; and in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge, until these calamities have passed by." (Psalm 57:1).


"The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; for You, Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." (Psalm 9:9).


"Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all of your care upon Him, for He cares for you." (1 Peter 5:6-7).

No comments:

Post a Comment